A scrum master is a coordinator for a product development team that uses scrum which is a repetitive & incremental software development framework for managing product development. A scrum master is responsible for removing obstructions of a team to achieve the targets and deliver the products.
A Certified ScrumMaster helps teams to increase their project's overall success using Scrum. The Primary role of a scrum master is to facilitate productivity and to own the success of the team's process
A CSM understands the values, practices, and applications involved in a scrum and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. Scrum master cannot be held accountable for the deliverables as is a project manager, but he or she helps the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions.
The Foundation Level is the entry level qualification which has numerous benefits for organization as well as professionals. Some of the major benefots are:
- Increase Visibility
- Learn Global Best Practices
- Add value to your cv
- Stay updated with the market
What Will Learn
By earning a Certified ScrumMaster certification you can:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster's role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
How Do Register
Please register from this link:Register Now
A lot depends on your professional background, experience, the speed at which you understand ITIL and the interest you have in IT processes.